We would be very pleased to welcome you for your wedding at our Church.
Beeston Methodist Church at Chilwell Road is a 500-seater (140 seater using downstairs only) traditional Wesleyan Church with beautiful stained-glass windows, polished wood and a superb pipe organ. It is very near the centre of Beeston with an excellent car park and a garden which provides a lovely setting for your photographs.
Other facilities include:
- Full professional standard audio visual facilities including an induction loop
- High quality floral arrangements tailored to suit your colour scheme
- Printed orders of service
- A coffee bar and rooms for your reception if you do not require alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking available at the church and nearby.
We can also offer the church for couples wishing to have a wedding blessing or to renew their marriage vows.
Make us your first call even before you fix the date. Our friendly experienced team will be delighted to show you round, answer your questions and make sure your day is really extra special.
If you are interested in getting married here or would like more information, please contact our Minister.
General information about getting married in a Methodist church can be found at http://www.methodist.org.uk/who-we-are/baptisms-weddings-and-funerals/weddings